Wednesday, May 27, 2009

55degrees on top of me

Well hallo! to my blog. Thank you W for suggesting this blog to kill my full time boringness in this place called Kuwait. Let me have some good opportunities to get out of here! Better payment and especially way better life for my social living. This will be my first blog Ive ever written excluded the live journal which i totally forgot about the password.
My Bombay/ Mumbai flight was my saviour for this week of my life! Been sitting at home with daily sickening routine at home for more than 7 days without seeing the sun. Today was the best day in the month of may! Hey the salary is in.My best friend (money)came and visit me only once in a month.I went out with my amoi bestie, W. Its been a month since Ive seen her.The none stop talking session has begun. Gosh i felt very relieve with the talking.
Sending her laptop for service was one hell of a journey. Going around at the same area and with the blurry eyes we have, the centre was actually there. Just there!
The talking session hasn't stop yet, at the mall (avenue) sort of like one utama + pavilion in m'sia. Huge and i wonder why theres hundreds of people walk and shop in there even in weekdays? WTH! That's the whole purpose of going to the mall during weekdays.Less people, more choice. ~sigh~ . This fugly ZARA guy was showing faces with me coz I asked for my jeans size. I was pissed with the face, with my panda eyes i rolled with attitude with him. Damn, i felt good.HAHA.
Choose, picked and buy then off to next boutique. In 4 hours, fcuk i spent more than wot i have budget. I'm dissatisfied with the things i bought cause i want it more! Then an hour at starbucks, more talk we did. Think my mouth have dislocated jaw now.Thanks W! Fatty and Tuk Yai came to avenue, then we went back together. shytte thing is i order medium size pizza and freaking ate all of 'em. I felt that, the more i stay here, the more fatness will be with me. Once home, right away checking my favourite game ''restaurant city''. In this game, I'm the BOSS. In reality, just some freaking Asian slave. Well that's wot i think of myself.
I wonder wot issit gonna be in my next roster for the flight. I'm wishing for Frankfurt and Kuala lumpur flight. I see no shooting star, wait..theres no star in Kuwait. Wot am i thinking! So finger cross and lets just wait till 31st May. Looking forward for those 2 flights. It may change my perceptions for certain things perhaps. Felt so down this past 2 months. The PHASE have came. Hate it! Kept thinking wot's gonna happen next, one after another my LIKE live been disapprove by my life book keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment